Prosthetic restoration replaces missing teeth or a missing part of the tooth. Even teeth with extensive defects can have even their height, bite and color adjusted
Our clinic staff can suggest individual, affordable treatment.
When there has been a significant loss of dental tissue, sometimes a more comprehensive solution is necessary to replace a part of a tooth lost because of decay or trauma. Crowns are an excellent aesthetic and functional solution.
Depending on the material, ArtDentistics uses these types of crowns:
- Resin or “makeshift” crowns are made quickly while you wait. But because they are fragile, they are only a temporary solution
- PMMA crowns are also quick to make and a bit firmer than resin crowns. Generally, they are short-term.
- Ceramic or porcelain e-max crowns are significantly more esthetic and functional and blend perfectly with the patient’s own tooth
- Gold crowns are rarely made because the color clashes with the other teeth and they are expensive.
- Zirconium crowns are esthetic, weight significantly more than other crowns and are indicated for more extensive bridgework or as a monoblock when implants are used for full mouth restoration.